Monday, May 7, 2012

Everyone's Doing It


Recently I did this to my fingernails.


Which can only mean one thing: I think I'm cool now.  So I signed up for Twitter.  For the longest time I'd resisted because I just couldn't handle any more things. But now I feel left out and I resent having to have hash tags explained to me.

Truth be told, I already signed up for Twitter once before.  It was four years ago and I quit after two weeks because it was unbearably annoying.  But that may have had something to do with the fact that I didn't have a smartphone, only a phone phone, and received all of my tweets in a ceaseless stream of text messages.

If you would like to follow me, I'm @brianamah.  Yes, I had to ask someone if you use the @.  No, I don't understand why that is.

We'll see how this foray goes.  It's been less than 24 hours and I'm already over it.




No comments:

Post a Comment